Position Vacant: Finance Manager
- Not for profit environmental organisation
- Based in either Albany or Denmark
- 20 hours per week with fringe benefit entitlement ($66,000-$73,000 pa pro rata)
About Green Skills
Green Skills is a not for profit environmental organisation seeking a like-minded individual to join the team. We are committed to the promotion and demonstration of sustainability through the creation of sustainable employment opportunities, the provision of community education and the delivery of projects. We have been in operation since 1989 and have offices in Albany, Denmark and Perth.
About the Job
The Finance Manager will work with a small team to coordinate the financial management of the organisation and report to the Board of Management through the Management Team.
Key duties include:
- Ensure payment of wages and invoices, receipting of income and entering transactions into MYOB
- Manage monthly reconciliation process and preparation of reports
- Oversee tax obligations of the organisation (PAYG/BAS/FBT)
- Manage organisational cash flow
- Prepare end of year accounts and manage audit process and all financial acquittals
- Ensure financial processes comply with Australian Accounting Standards and institute changes where necessary
What you’ll need
- Business/Accounting qualification
- Excellent computer skills particularly in MYOB
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar role preferably with a not for profit organisation
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] to obtain a full Duty Statement and Selection Criteria. Applications addressing the Selection Criteria and including your resume and the name and contact details of two referees should be emailed to the State Manager by August 17, 2018. Applications that do not fully address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.